22 December 2010

2010

◆Choose your 'word of the year 2010' and explain.
 ― Word of the year 2010 is 'turning point' because I experienced many new and fresh things in this year.

◆Choose your 'Person of the Year 2010' and explain.
 ― I think 'Person of the Year 2010' is Lady Gaga, because her fashon and songs are remarkable and fantastic! Her song is famous for all around the world as well as Japan.

◆Choose your ' Event of the Year 2010' and tell a story about it.
 ― There were many new things in 2010. For example, I started to live by myself in Tokyo, started campus life and started to work new part time job. I had many new friends and new boyfriend in University and workplace. I felt year 2010 passed in a flash because various new things occerd in this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment